Friday, September 16, 2011

Bibliophile iPhone 4 Cases

I found these really cute iPhone 4 cases over at Modcloth.  Makes me wish I owned an iPhone, but they're too expensive for a poor students like me.  So far, they only have  Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird style cases.  They're both adorable, although I prefer the To Kill a Mockingbird case.  I'm drawn to the cool color scheme; and to be honest, I prefer the novel.  Of all the books I was forced to read in high school and middle school, that was one of the few I breezed through.

What book cover would you want on your phone case?
I'd love to have a Wonderful Wizard of Oz cover for my phone.  Not only is green one of my favorite colors, but I love the font!  The letters just have a wonderful aesthetic to them, especially that "f" in "of".  Publishers just don't do that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment