Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Book Gear

My guilty pleasure at the moment has been fitness blogs.  It's really not that detrimental, but it does take time away from painting and all things book related.  One such blog I have been enjoying is Carrots 'N' Cake, which had a post featuring an adorable shirt from Urban Outfitters.  Being the curious little blogger that I am, I decided to check and see if Urban Outfitters had some literary inspired shirts.  And indeed they did.

You can choose to support the classics.

Or go for something a bit more twisted.  I know Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is also something of a classic, but it's also a surreal drug-induced adventure. That has to count for something.

I also found this selection of book related tees.  I do so love my book tees.
Graphically, this one really stood out to me.  Then again, half my shirts are black.

I really hope to post more accessories-related posts on this blog as well as the reviews.  There's just too many gadgets and clothing items out there to ignore it.  Be sure to look out for a tablet-centric post some time in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the Great Gatsby and Fear and Loathing -- ironically, though, I don't think many 14-year-olds (who seem to make up 80% of the shoppers of Urban Outfitters) will have read these classics. Either way, awesome finds!

    Also, thanks for poppin' by and commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've also seen the Great Gatsby shirt in Borders along with others. I can only hope that buying the shirt would make those 14 year-olds more likely to read the book.

    You have some great recipes on your blog. I'm sure I'll be back there to recreate some of those Japanese desserts for myself.

    ReplyDelete